Wednesday 21 February 2018

day 2

I NEVER EVER GET UP TO A DAY 2 POST FOR ANYTHING (retreat lmaooo) BECAUSE I END UP GETTING SO DEPRESSO AFTER DAY 1 but here I am

Yesterday

Walked to uni from Niinas. She didn't poison me yesterday and fed me gozleme for breakfast. Helped set up yet again. It was a pree standard day. I forgot what happened. We had two volunteers and one of them was called Serena wow. The other one was kinda useless. Meeting a lotta people from the engineering societies that we're next to since I'm at the stall like 8 hours a day might as well make some friends. I TALKED TO JASON PHU for the first time since Year 5?? He's so chill now.

There was more standing around today since it was a little quieter. Felt so much pressure from Riya who was like watching me when I was talking to new WIE members n I was being awkward. Saw Stephen next to his car at Redback!!! I was exhausted the entire day.

Went to take photos with the photo frame but Lucy and I basically went on a freebie run. Got so much shietttt. Sad cus the ASOS van wasn't there today :(
Went back and had to hide all our stuff so that we wouldn't get roasted for not doing our jobs. Had lunch with Niina where I told her that after she fed me icecream on Sunday night I couldn't stop farting when she fell asleep and she laughed. The mushroom pasta from the place next to iga is so fkn good. We did photobooth and tried to recreate the black panther shrugging shoulders thing lel but it clearly didn't work
We also did this disability quiz thing and ended up getting some shit lollies for it.

Was slave labouring when we got back to the stall.... folding brochures and stuff.
Packed up and den asked Stephen if he could drive me to Central. Since Lucy and Naomi were also going to Central I asked for them too. But he was super keen to show us his CAR OMGGGG what a loserrrrr. He was full like "are you guys hot back there?" and Lucy was like "its aight the windows are fine" and then he like ignores her and just turns on the aircon anyway cus guess what his new car doesn't break down when you turn it on.

Went home, played a bit with cat n fed it then had dinner.
After dinner I collapsed in my bed and was planning on taking a short nap before doing the sponsorship thing for VSA but nek minnit I start hearing my dad's voice being like "should we wake her up?" and I thought it was around midnight so I kept sleeping. A few mins later I open my eyes and its fkn light out.... checks time and it says 7:30?!?! I SLEPT FOR 10 HOURS HAHAHHAA. Less to blog about I guess.

I might actually get involved with CREATE this year. I'm taking on way too much methinks BUT I WANT TOOOOOO.

Tommy told me to make a sponsorship announcement post LAST NIGHT to publish TODAY and I'm like bruhhhh I need time to make dis shit good.

I just realised how extra 15 gb of internet is. swing swing swing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment