Wednesday 7 February 2018

swingy swing swing

So mood-swingy today. Came back from Japan today (after we missed our connecting flight) feeling good and then when I arrived home I was full unpacking everything, chucking shit into the washing machine, getting my shrine of presents ready!! PATTING OREO!!!!!!!!

Amy and Stephen came over and we chilled for a bit. I showed them their presents and Amy HATED the cute baby keychain I got for her. Stephen was excited to build his Gundam. They opened all their snacks HAHAHHA and kept eating them. Amy got me a t-shirt from New Zealand that said "Some who loves me bought this T-Shirt from New Zealand" do I look impressed.
Then my sister and parents came back fml. Fully over-reacted tbh. Back in Japan, my mum asked me to buy this powder thing for her and these green-tea nut snacks and I legitimately couldn't find them at the airport. I had to check-in and was super stressed but then my parents messaged me at the time being like
and then I showed them the chocolates/biscuits I bought them and my mum tasted one and was SO unimpressed even though they are universally loved and she was like "you didn't get me anything I wanted but that's fine..." and laughed a fake laugh then she opened the kit Kats and was like "omg so many kit kats I hope you didn't buy them for me" AND I WAS SO TRIGGED. The anger was bubbling up and she kept mentioning how my dad gave me so much money to buy stuff and just FFS. 

I'm getting mad thinking about it again but tbh if I was in her position I guess I would've been a little disappointed too but would I guilt trip my daughter over it??? broooooo

Ate dinner at Bach Dang with Amy and my family which was quite odd because we never do that. But it was chill and fun even though I kept getting triggered by my mum. Got even more triggered when my sister kept mentioning things that we didn't do in Kyoto.

+1 triggered (Mum bringing up how much money my dad gave me again)
+1 triggered (Cynthia talking about how travelling with friends can make or break you)
+1 triggered, +1 depression (Kiyomizudera temple things)
+1 triggered (Dad talking about how little chores I do)
+1 depression (Thinking about the next time I'll be able to go Japan)

must be able to upgrade by now

Would've snapped at them if Amy wasn't there I was so so so close. I'm an ungrateful child I know but I can't control my emotions.

Stephen joined us later at Cafe Nho and they both said my family were really welcoming. Even from my perspective I feel like we argue a lot and kinda chat politely to each other but w/e at least they had fun. HAHAHAHH at Cafe Nho, Selina and Jo were suddenly like "oh we're on our way to your house" and then I told them to come to  the Cafe instead. Amy and Stephen practically ran away when they showed up >:( 

Bought Teabags for the first time (some summer flavour, was not bad), went home with Selina and Jo to find that Amy and Stephen were in my house alone with my family WITHOUT ME THERE. 

Anyway, this is a fat lie
Everyone I have seen has confirmed that I have grown larger. My auntie burst into my house when Jo and Selz were there and was like "wow you a big girl" in Cantonese and then I translated for Selina and Joanne being like "oh she said I was fat" and then my Auntie started explaining to them in Vietnamese what she actually said. My household is probably crazy to people who haven't been here before. 

Amy and Stephen left after taking their SACK of presents.

We were supposed to watch the space version of Jumanji with Kristen Stewart but then it was buffering so we talked instead. They left at 12 after my parents kinda shooed them away but it was fun. Talked about toes being fingers and douchebags.

Fk state team has me kinda ceebs because it takes so much time and effort on my part (but mostly the other person's part) to get me to a point where I'm comfortable with them. So rn its still pleasantries and stuff and idk I don't like it. But I have to put in the effort otherwise there's gna be no progress?? Putting off all responsibilities until the day after tomorrow so laterz slack. VSA State is also going to move to Slack so now I'll have work + society shit on it which is aids but also easier to ignore HAHAHHA. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment