Wednesday 14 February 2018

see the money wanna stay

 I HAVEN'T OPENED ABRAHAM'S MESSAGE FOR 2 WEEKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FK I FEEL BAD BECAUSE HE'S ASKING ME A LEGITIMATE QUESTION BUT I AM SO LAZY TO LOOK UP THE ANSWER FOR IT. It's on my to-do list ;)

Yesterday

Yesterday I made workbook numero 3 for project and then potatoed for the rest of the day. My mum was full cleaning the living room and making so much noise. She legit vacuumed everything, even like behind the piano which hadn't been touched since it was put there. All the wires were covered in dust it was gross.

This Telstra woman called me up and I had to follow her instructions to fix the phone but idk what I was doing so she said she would send some guy over to our house and if he found it was our fault for not connecting the wires properly, she would charge us $135. SO I WAS SHITTING MYSELF but it turned out to be something wrong with the outside wire box phew. 

Finished organising BESS escape room with Niina. I'm so excited to make it!! 

it was 2am so I was like hmmm I'm hungry its dinnertime so I went downstairs and was wondering if the cat was still out so I opened my front door and made like 10 "tsk tsk" noises and Oreo came RUNNING TOWARDS ME from the bushes it was so cute her little paws just going like plop plop. Then I cuddled her and fed her because I knew thats what she really wanted l m a o

forgot how good suits was omfg!!! Just finished season 6 (after _______ left the firm) and the whole drama with Mike getting out of prison and how he's trying to get in the Bar now OMG I watched like 6 episodes tonight. I love how there's so much character development with Mike and how good of a lawyer he is now. I recently watched the pilot episode with Amy and jeeeeez he used to be so nooby HAHHAA. He's on par with Harvey now which is so weird because what can they learn anymore??? Also I laughed at how Jessica couldn't stay away for even half a season. Its like Lexa omg she came back after like 9 episodes. LOVE SUITS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH forgot how much I loved it.

Today

Hi my dudes. You know when you've been at home for so many days you forget what happened because all the days just blend into one?

I woke up at 2 pm again because I spent so many hours watching fking Olympic highlights. Did a bit of resourcing (yay I got paid $160 today HAHHAA), starting watching The Punisher (its good) and online shopped for a bunch of stickers from redbubble (IM SO EXCITED TO STICK THEM ON MY LAPTOP HEHEHE got so much funny shit).
I was full looking forward to tennis tonight but then it got cancelled because Dalena and Alan couldn't make it anymore. Selz, Jo and I were still bored though so we decided to go to Phucs to help him pack O-Week bags. I didn't check my phone to see when they were coming to pick me up though so I full got ambushed at my house. I was wearing the dumb alien headband and was halfway through slurping a noodle up when my sis said "you friends are here" and I turned around and saw them in my doorway so I just looked at them and finished slurping my noodle. 

cool story

we went over, slave laboured for like 3 hours packing bags and also counting the merch to give to other unis. tbh not sure I counted the bags correctly but who cares. their problem not mine.

I love how I put more effort into helping a society I'm not even into compared to the ones I am. Just goes to show how important INITIAL TEAM BONDING IS ahem fkn bess and wiesoc l m a o

Amy's in Hawaii rn which is why my potato level has gone up. I'm also very bad at making plans because I don't want to leave my house unless someone physically comes to pick me up. 

crying over my uni timetable atm idk how I'm going to go to it all. sighgghghghghghsss. life is good though! I don't feel as poor now because I realised I'm going to get money back for ed sheeran tickets, phuc still needs to pay me for halsey and I'm oversleeping every day! 

dunno what to do for birthday yet so probs wont do anything?
I have tutoring for legit 1.5 hours tomorrow and I am SO LAZY JUST THINKING ABOUT ITTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment