Sunday 11 February 2018

Nasty C

Mateo's One Month Birthday

Trying so hard to get back into blogging but iTS HARD. I have a diary now that I usually write my thoughts in because it's more private but here we are. Thanks you loyal supporters idk why you still haven't left me XDDDDDDDDDDD you're the exxxx to my deeeeee.

Got woken up by Amy this morning. She called me and was like "omg my sub has a lesson today but Eddie forgot to make the workbook for it" so I made the workbook in 2 hours and yerhhh that reminds me I have to log it... Amy leaving for Hawaii today for two weeks so idk what I'm gna do.

Then I legit dicked around for a couple of hours until Manly's baby's 1 month birthday (WHO HAS A FUCKING 1 MONTH BIRTHDAY IS IT A WHITE PERSON THING CUS I'M LEGIT CONFUSED...) but at the same time who cares cus I had a free dinner. I watched so many figure skating and like random Great Big Story videos - fuck this 14 year old female rock climber GOALS AF I WISH I HAD HER TALENT AND DRIVE). Mateo (the baby) still looks like an old man but he's cute. Fun hanging with NASTY C again cus we like hang out 3 times a year. I thought it was going to be a small thing but nah invited the whole extended family. Look at dis alien baby.
Went to Cabra bottle shop where they were doing a 10 soju for $88 deal. Then went back to Nancy's house and drank drank drank. I'm probs the most heavyweight of all the Carramar Kids so I drank with Lo and Kenny because Kenny arrived late. Had a good time. I forgot what we did but it somehow got to hardstyle and raving.
No wonder she's the nasty one

NASTY C: How We Came To Be

Basically my parents did the deeds and got preggos then the other parents in the townhouse were like "fuck she's pregnant" so they also fucked and got preggos. So Cynthia, Nancy and Tian WERE BORN!!!! All our parents got tired and old raising their one child until Nancy's parents got tired of being complacent so the embryo of Amy was formed. Then the other parents were like "fuck they've got a second one... we need one too...." THUS Yuan and Serena (me) were born. We have since officially named ourselves the NASTY C

Should I make a compilation of our talent quests together? maybe.

Cynthia's boyfriend asked us how long we had known each other and we said "since we were born" because its true?? We've almost all lived in the townhouse since we were born. How weird aye.

2:37 am: I just took a shower and my cat scratched me right next to my eye because I was kissing it too much. I'm very clearly drunk atm though so I guess its justified? Ain't no cat wan't a pissed owner. oreo just wants to clean itself.

I have the sudden urge to dabbbb but I have to tutor tomorrow

Love listening to Oh Wonder.

"If I'm losing a piece of me, maybe I don't want heaven." Resonate with my soul / 10. HA gottem I'm not going to heaven either way. Why Troye gotta be so angsty in all of his videos.
Fuck look at those teardrops.

I'm thinking of many things atm but mostly how people suck and you think they think something but they actually don't yenno what I mean? You probably don't but yo its just life we go through so much shit and idk why we're alive but I had the epiphany the other day that we are alive for love.  There's legitimately no other reason.

Poll: what makes you feel alive? Let me know in the comment box below. If you liked this blog post, comment, like and subscribe. Peace out you fuckers.

My birthday is coming up and Amy's booked a party for me on March 3rd!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment