Monday 19 March 2018

blessed

Thursday

Got to uni at 9 (on 4 hours of sleep), studied with Niina, Amy and Stephen. PHSL is so hard fml. Went to anatomy at 4 where our group won a bag of chocolates because our diagram of the upper/lower respiratory system was the best WOOHOOOOO.
Studied till like 9 pm then went home and talked to amy before going to sleep at 1. I'm going to Daniel Caesar!!! Thanks Andrew for picking up the tickets for me... in Canberra... it all worked out so well. Now furiously studying for his concert.

Friday

Anyway, decided to sleep in (being like 10 am wake up) because 9 ams everyday are legitimately killing my body. Got to histology and was in a bad mood because Jason had to audacity to ignore me and sit with Jasmine XDDDDDDDD HAHAHHA. Anyway, sat with other Jason and had a good time annotating tissue slides. Then went to phsl tute which was so fun cus we just mucked around - shinami started video calling us idk m8. I'm falling behind on uni shit though fml. i'm playing way too much.

Selina finally found the original snap that Ellene storied lmao
Went to Roundhouse with Selina, Joanne, Phuc, Alan and Daren. We didn't drink though... until we got to Jumak HAHAHAHHA. Downed so much soju in such a small amount of time cus VSA always goes so hard. I was sitting next to Michael and he was so kind cus he kept pouring me shots. 

Went to Sanct, was felling very sober and had the most awkward 3 sentence exchange (wouldn't even call it a conversation) with Aivi from State Team. Saw Connie (what's new) and had a nice conversation with Donna!! She's so cute and innocent lol and started telling me about her accutane treatment?!? idk lol but feels bad because she was saying how she tries her best for State Team so that we can all work together as a team idk. 

Anyway, Amy and Stephen came to sanct to a visit a bit then they left and I left shortly afterwards. The alcohol was wearing off whilst I was on the train but for some reason I was super energetic and snapped some of the weirdest shit that appaz potatoes laughed at the next day. I DON'T EVEN KNOW ok.

Saturday

Woke up bright and early to go to my cupcake class in Mosman. Amy and Stephen bought me the class for ONE OF MY VARIOUS BIRTHDAY PRESENTS LMAOOOO.
it was super fun and a bit challenging. Our instructor was kinda not the best BEST BEST teacher but she was a super hip lady. We got like 5 diff piping tips and we learnt how to use each of the them to make diff flowers.
Bought bacon and cheese from baker's delight after. Then went back to amy's house to get ready for Ed Sheeran

Ed Sheeran!!!! 

this was some good wholesome a f fun. He was so energetic and the songs were so good and like we knew 95% of the lyrics so we sang and danced our heart out. Bloodstream was lit as fuckkk it was like a rave. The lights were about to break i s2g they were flashing so much. Went with Andrew, Eugene, Amy, Stephen and FD. Was kinda disappointed he didn't play more songs from Divide but I guess he's a crowd pleaser so just plays the bangers. It was a good concert though.
 

Sunday

Cooked like a soggy book - woke up after like 5 hours of sleep to go to WIESoc training from Amy's house. When my alarm woke me up I yelled "are you fucking serious" cus I was too tired.

Got to training day a bit too early and went to get some coffee with Riya. She's actually seems like aa pretty cool person with normal thoughts and emotions when she's not talking to me about WIESoc related things LMAOOO. i hope she ok though cus shes in the hospital atm for some reason :(
The rest of training day was pretty standard. We played some fun icebreakers and Abe did a one hour spiel about how the WIESoc team should run BUT FK it was so hypocritical of him cus he's not the best team player at times.

LOL met some of the subcomm people and tripped all over my words when I was doing my arc delegate spiel!! 

Had some lunch then went to town hall with lizzie. On the way home we bought some late birthday presents for Kevin Ke and Brenda? Nose senses were fucking fried after smelling 10 diff colognes in the space of 15 minutes. 

Trained back to Amy's house to do some resourcing and make some bomb ass easy mac. Now I'm farting so much fml. 

Went to Newtown for Daniel Caesar. Met up with my cousin and we had dinner at this random ass souvlaki restaurant?? kinda exxy but also super yummy so they're forgiven. Then we went to a park to drink some shitty beers and Smirnoff mixes. 

Daniel Caesar. 

Got there with about 30 mintues of the pre-show to go. Feng was standing in the middle of the crowd with her flashlight up so I grabbed Yuan's hand (I was lit) and just barged through the sea of people. 

ACTUAL CONCERT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIT.  Enmore theatre is such a small venue so I feel like everyone who went actually wanted to be there yenno. Everyone sang along to every single song and idk you just felt the emotion in the crowd IT WAS AMAZING VIBES. 

Blessed, We Find Love, Best Part and Get You WERE FUCKING MINDBLOWING OMGGGKGJLGLGKJ . He's so good live as well . Yuan was so into it as well HAHAHA he kept screaming and people around us would turn around but he didn't give a single fuck. 

Sad he didn't play streetcar though SIGHSSSS. Also sad I didn't get any merch but we got there a bit late. So keen to go again next time he comes back to Sydney wiew wiew. 

During the concert though I got missed calls from Phuc and Selina. Turns out they were having their huge selection meeting and they wanted my opinion on someone who had interviewed that I knew. So much drama o m g I can't believe the calibre of people that they turned away this year. WHATTA RIP I'm so so so grateful that they gave me a chance last year because if I had tried out this year... laterz. THEY AINT EVEN LETTING ANYONE IN FOR DEVELOPMENTAL REASONS THIS YEAR. GIVE US SOCIALLY ANXIOUS TEENS A FUCKING CHANCE.
guys I STUMPED selina when I was like... you think I bloomed? XD

then I sent her this and unbeknownst to me, Alan and Phuc were watching her laptop screen and APPARENTLY IT WAS KINDA AWKWARD but lmaoooo not as uncomfortable as I was at the VSA dinner on Saturday night when Phuc was drunk and talking about shit he shouldn't be talking about.

Y'ALL NEED SOME POSITIVE DISCRIMINATION

I'm so fkn tired atm. have to wake up in 6 hours I hate my life.

BESS CAMP PHOTOS ARE GETTING RELEASED OMFG im dying

0 comments:

Post a Comment