Wednesday 28 March 2018

uni boxing & shooting for the stars

why is physiology so hard

OK LEMME JUST BLOG REAL QUICK CUS IM SO FUCKING TIRED AND HAVE SO MUCH TO DO BEFORE I SLEEpppp whyYYYYY

uni at 8am today! got a soy cap from penny lane and chai latte for amy whilst waiting for niina. I'm making full use of the $1 coffee special on the tayble app i love it. We went to studIE but I ended up doing project resourcing for most of the day. I gave up at around 3 pm because N O and then I helped Niina with her board games night tmr. We went down to check storeroom and Ainsworth to see how big the space was. 

uni boxing!!  ($10 trial weow)

today was so fun cus Niina, Anthony and I tried out boxing for the first time. We walked into Sam Cracknell and were so awkward cus we didn't know anyone else and the people in the session before us were full sweating, panting and sparring with each other 
Saw Caitlin O'Brien and her face so was red and she looked ready to kill her opponent it was scary. I said hi and she was like "you joined on a really bad week". Anyway, the first thing they made us do was run a lap around the Village Green and after that I was already D Y I N G.
Then we had to skip rope for a solid 3-4 minutes, do an obstacle course + two laps around Sam Cracknell then spin cycle for another 3-4 minutes. I was ready to pass out then the instructor goes "NOW WE'LL DO THAT AGAIN!"
Then we got into pairs and did shoulder/leg taps. IT WAS REALLY WEIRD AND TIRING BUT I COULDN'T STOP SMILING CUS NIINA AND I WERE JUST FUCKING AROUND and i kept dabbing and whipping and then we had to change partners and like the guys we went with were either super serious and aggressive or going easy on us. 

Then we put the boxing gloves on and starting doing punching/jabbing drills. It was so so stupid and fun and we did so many dumb things that we didn't realise were wrong until afterwards like we had to do some kind of body block and you're supposed to lean your shoulder in across your body to shield your frontal area but we were doing like matrix style back bends instead IT WAS SO STUPID. 

The boxing gloves smelt so so so bad though. Ended the lesson by sparring/shoulder tapping again and yeah it was just super fun and didn't stop laughing the entire time. my neck, my back fucking hurts already and its been 3 HOURS. 

GOT A LIFT FROM DALENA WHO FINISHED HER IMP WORKSHOP AT THE SAME TIME YAYYYYYYY i love getting driven home ITS SO NICEEEE

ok I just heard a massive guttural yell outside in my townhouse and stomping footsteps all the way up the townhouse. My dad must be scaring away the rapey orange cat again omG.

i almost died making this i hope you guys appreciate because im sure when it goes up on the page people wont even click on it

0 comments:

Post a Comment