Tuesday 25 August 2015

Chem, 1/2 Phys, 3U

Chem has me feeling so devastated I can't even deal. Mum is not helping either she's like well that's what you get for not working hard. And I'm just so sad like why can't I be more hardworking I kind of deserved it. I did like one past paper before chem. But still so sad :( And I'm not even close to Maggie's level someone said she got 93 even after missing a 4 mark question. She is superhuman. I am a dog. I'm still fucking sour about the ozone question like fuck you why include depletion of ozone in the question if you want formation in your answer?? And lost 3 marks over more dumb things.
Got half of phys back and I did really well but I have this feeling I'm going to fail the other section because it was the part with the 5 marker wtf option question and also stuff on Einstein/Planck that I didn't know how to answer. And going off Lucy's multiple choice sheet I don't think I did too well for that either.
I told my mum I got 100 for 3U after telling her about phys and chem and she didn't even register it in her little brain. She was just going on about how I deserved what I got for not working hard. 3U happiness can't make up for chem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment