Thursday 27 August 2015

Healthy Parra KFC got shut down :(

Happens to me all the time lol.

Caught up with Fi in the morning when we bumped into each other on Carramar platform! The healthy hipster Parra KFC she was working at got shut down so she was transferred to Lidcombe KFC which is just a normal one. Turns out her manager is Julie who was one of the managers at Villawood when I was still working LOL. I think she disliked me because I was too uncool and asked too many questions. I thought she was sososososo nice when I first worked with her but eventually she realised I was so dumb and stopped being nice to me.

Went to Cabra library today after school and fell asleep on the train even though I had 8 hours of sleep last night. Almost finished my astrophysics notes after like 4 days of putting it off omg. School sucks so much. Edda was like our hsc mark is going to be averaged between the two of us so if one of us doesn't get 100 then we'll be dragging the other person down. I'm going to drag Edda down. I don't want this pressure omg.

I think I've settled on doing an engineering double degree and atm I'm swaying towards Masters of Biomedical / Bachelor of Engineering at UNSW. Only 91.05 so I don't really know why I'm trying. Sis said you can only really decide what uni you want to go to after you go to the open days and attend their mock lectures. But I'm not sure other unis offer that degree so :/

Need to start applying for scholarships but I don't want to answer those "why do you want to do this course" questions because I don't even know why I want to do that course. It just sounds cool. Also I realised how few co-curricular and out of school things I do so kinda screwed for applications.

I have like random hours of the day when I'm so happy and then other hours when I'm like why am I so dumb.

2 comments:

  1. i feel this on a spiritual level

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you saw Fi <3 reunion soon please i miss train crew so much

    ReplyDelete