Friday 21 August 2015

Mad Max: Fury Road

Watched Mad Max: Fury Road yesterday and it was sooooooooooo amazing!!! I haven't seen the previous Mad Max films because I tried to watch the first one but stopped cus it was kind of boring. And I googled and people said you didn't need to watch them to watch Fury Road.

But Fury Road was so crazy. It had crazy costumes, crazy makeup, crazy explosions, crazy car chases, crazy EVERYTHING. There was a guy riding one of the battle trucks playing power chords on a twin necked guitar which doubled as a flamethrower. Seriously it was a feast for your eyeballs.

The storyline is also really interesting. From the trailer I was like ummmmm is this whole movie a car chase? And it actually is a 2 hour car chase but there is a really good story behind it :)

I suck at judging acting but I thought the whole cast was sososososo amazing. Like seriously Charlize Theron was awesome as Furiousa (the one armed gun-wielding truck driving badass female I will be in a future life). And Tom Hardy was very Bane-like in the first half an hour because he had this mask thing on but afterwards when he got it off he was really cool as well.

WATCH IT ASAP EVERYONE DO IT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment