Thursday 6 August 2015

Jean-Yves Thibaudet

https://open.spotify.com/album/5pV86WRRdbyIdK3YkS7rOI

This is too fabulous for words. The feel when you want something you can't have. Jks pride and prejudice is not about that, its about "understanding others". More like the only happy movie Joe Wright has directed...

I just told FD about this blog and how it was private so she couldn't read it if she wanted to. Love it. How can you be yourself in such an unforgiving society? I sound so emo right now. I bet you if I ever read this again I will cringe and be like wow what a loser. 

I seriously think the world would be such a better place for people like me if it were dystopian. I think the philosophy behind a society like Brave New World is so fabulous like to have your future job predetermined for you, so you wouldn't need to waste time finding out what it was. And everyone could be made to have a purpose, and not waste time studying for subjects which they wouldn't use in later life (ENGLISH????). 

But I wouldn't want some weird shit to go on with all the soma and orgies. Thats too intense. And there would be no need for that cloning shit in Never Let Me Go to happen, cus by then we could just clone single organs and everyone would be happy yay. 
This blog is very good for ranting. I don't know what to wear for muck-up day photos :( My mum won't watch Insurgent with me so fuck it I'll watch it by myself tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment