Monday 13 February 2017

Drive it like you stole it

Relationship with you is so one-sided you know everything about me I know nothing about you.

omfg literally sent off a couple of photos to my PR subcomm and my exec seened it and is not replying can she please give me some feedback so I know how to fix them. I FEEL SO SCARED OF MY EXECS THIS IS NOT HOW ITS MEANT TO BE.

I fixed my timetable. I only have to go to uni 2 days a week if I skip ALL my lectures.
This song has the worst lyrics I have ever heard but its weirdly addictive...  reminds me of cooler than me by mike posner
had a mini freak out cus I thought O-week was tomorrow

my dreams are always related to stuff I think about in the daytime now which is weird cus usually they're really random.

bitches who take my edits and post them on twitter you wanna go

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING COCKROACHES IN MY HOUSE.

********************
MOVIE STUFF
********************

Sing Street (2016)

Dir. John Carney 

THIS GUY IS A GENIUS. ONCE. BEGIN AGAIN. NOW SING STREET. THEY ARE ALL SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I LOVE THIS MOVIE HOLY SHIT
It's about this guy who starts a band named "Sing Street" because he wants to impress a girl...basically a teen coming-of-age movie that is weird and funny and has really good music. I was addicted to Once and Begin Again's soundtrack for ages and that will probably be the case for this as well. All the songs actually feel like they could've been written by teenagers with the unpolished lyrics and repetitive guitar riffs and I think that's why I like them so much HAHAHA.
I was only half concentrating when I was watching this because I was sewing but I want to watch it again with someone NOW. (main couple is so adorbs too)
Movie gets bonus points because the cast can actually play their instruments and sing. Also I feel like I have a responsibility to spread this movie because it was so overlooked literally made only $13 mil. PLEASE WATCH IT. 

I want to start a band now. #squadgoals

Inside Lleweyn Davis (2013)

Dir. The Coen Brothers
This bored me out of my fucking mind and it seems like I'm in the minority here.
.
.
.
Me during this movie
What I DID like about this movie was the acting and the music. It was so beautiful everytime Oscar played his guitar and opened his mouth... as an audience member you're just like wow why can no one else see what this guy has. Seriously the music in this is amazing. Soundtrack features Marcus Mumford as well (who is Carey Mulligan's husband and she's in this too wow much kool).
If you are looking for a feel good movie ...... this is not the one to watch
I was so excited to watch this movie as well because I love music movies plus the cast is so good. Maybe I will revisit this when I'm older and wiser because it was so critically acclaimed and I want to understand WHY people like this so much. 

This was the only part I found genuinely funny because this is just my immature non-witty sense of humour and her delivery of it o m g I died 
same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment