Tuesday 28 February 2017

leaf bottom

Sunday

Went to tutoring, wanted to die. Just the usual.

Met up with Feng and FD to celebrate Feng's 19th birthday!! We went to Lidcombe to have bingsoo from Bakery Cafe Cael. Didn't like the green tea one as much because the green tea made it not sweet enough. 
We stayed at the Cafe for like 2 hours HAHAHA then went to Campsie for dinner. Ran into Feng's family who were going out to dinner without her because she flaked on them for us HAHAHA
 Had some yummy Japanese food at a restaurant near the station and FD's friend was working there so she gave us free ice cream. Went back to Feng's house and chilled for a few hours. Drove homu!!

Monday

Sis-tits uploaded a new cover on Youtube.
Make sure you leave a nice, supportive comment!
Every time someone outside of my circle of like 5 friends talk to me I'm like wtf? What do you want with me? Why are you throwing words into my inbox? What am I supposed to do with this? I just assume that anyone who actively tries to keep conversation with me is either really fucking bored or umm yeh there's no other option 
Ok I'm just being a bitch now

thx leaf bottom you are good for memes

Watching a livestream of my MMAN2400 lecture and I have the same annoying lecturer as last year. I streamed it to my TV and my mum came downstairs and was like oh is she your lecturer? I was like..... "my lecturer is a man". There is a "live chat" thing for the people watching and how could they not expect people to be such trolls. 
Ok yawn mechanics is so boring can someone tell this guy to stop trying to make his lectures interesting. He sounds like the most condescending guy. JUST TEACH US HOW TO WORK SHIT OUT. Everytime I watch a live stream I'll just be salty cus I didn't get the $35/hr lecture filming job.

OMG YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE GHOST HAS MADE AN APPEARANCE AT THE VANITY FAIR AFTER PARTY WEARING H&M HELLO

0 comments:

Post a Comment