Monday 20 February 2017

Say it like you mean it // Feng's Bday

Selective is in two weeks and I'm taking on so much unpaid work at the moment. I'm going to be tired for the next two weeks and then bam ratta-tat-tat doo wop di di di dum, uni starts!
On the bright side... I will be finished with the Year 6s in 2 weeks. I'VE HAD THEM FOR A BLOODY YEAR LEADING UP TO THE SELECTIVE AND THERE ARE ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS OF TUTORING. ITS ALMOST OVER. I FEEL A MIXTURE OF RELIEF AND ALSO WORRY BECAUSE THEY REALLY WANT TO DO WELL AND I HOPE THEY HAVE LEARNT ENOUGH FROM ME TO GET INTO THE SCHOOL THEY WANT TO.

Also read my O-Week roster wrong and I'm manning stalls for like 4 hours almost every day and I know that's nothing compared to what YS have to do but still ceebs. Anyone going to UNSW O-Week please visit me at the Women in Engineering stall!!!!! We'll probably be where all the other faculty related stalls will be. I can't imagine being stuck in an enclosed space with people I don't know well but at least there's always 3 of us so they can just talk to each other and I will be invisible. Tomorrow with Matt and Riya I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack just thinking about it they are both like perfect human beings in my eyes....probably HD WAM, both hot af, confident, funny omg I just can't why do people like that exist I AM LITERALLY SO UNCOMFORTABLE THINKING ABOUT TOMORROW

FD told me she finally watched Mad Max: Fury Road and during it she was like "why is this one of Serena's favourite movies?"
...bish what
I loved Mad Max so much that I watched it like 5 times in the span on a month and I even blogged about it back when I didn't blog about movies (read my extremely coherent review you will be enlightened). I've changed so much like how could I possibly be Furiousa in ANY life lmao what.

Feng's 19th

Arrived late because I missed my train cus I thought I lost my Opal (side note I finally have an activated concession Opal card...its been like over a month since I lost it). Met up with FD at Central and we went to Chinatown to buy a cake then walked to the air bnb.

I was feeling so out of it (I was tired and didn't feel like vodka) so I just had 1.5 ciders and that was me done for the night. FD didn't even drink lmao. Feng's Asian flush peaking. There was heaps of alcohol left over and I brought some vodka home and my dad was like "wow vodka is so strong you drink that???" 
Joyce was rolling-on-the-floor level of drunk again for a short time HAHAHA. Feng chundered and FD took a very interesting photo of her over the toilet.

Went to Home nightclub and it was so awkward at the beginning cus all of us were sober but eventually we didn't give a fuck and it was fun. First time sober clubbing was an experience...I could see everything so clearly like I actually SAW the dj's face. FD, Sharon and I were kinda over it after a while though so we left for Maccas and had a couple of burgers, fries and frozen cokes.

Then we ubered it back to the air bnb and that's when the real fun began.
They helped me mark my tutor homework (bless them) and we did it production line style HAHAHA it was the most fun I've had marking work in a while. Usually when I mark really late at night I get extremely sad and dejected but we just chatted and listened to music. We finished after 1.5 hours and a few mins later the rest of the gang returned. They got kinda scared though because they heard me verbalising my intense hatred for some of the kids. Ok I don't hate them I just hate when they do stupid things.

Hey Sharon and FD you wanna help me mark every week??

We tried to fit 5 people onto a double bed and we were like so squished
Then Feng and Joyce moved to the floor and then it became so spacious. I had hands down the best sleep ever at a foreign place after a party. I vaguely remember farting in the middle of the night and FD said "ew" or something AHAHAHA

This morning I left pretty early because had to get back to the west for tutoring. My 6A class are actually SO FOCUSED now because its so close to selective but my 6B are still delinquents. Everytime this girl called Lana asks me for the time I'm like 
Me to someone I don't know
@willa thank you for half the pictures used in this post

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAH YAH OMG NOW I RMBR THAT YOU FARTED IN YOUR SLEEP LIKE INTO MY FACE AND I MANAGED TO UTTER MY DISGUST WHEN I WAS SOUNDLY ASLEEP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES JEEZ I SWEAR IT WAS THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND I THOUGHT WHY IS FD EVEN AWAKE. my farts must be powerful

      Delete