Saturday 11 February 2017

I love you love watermelon

"You're like the tofu of people. You just take whatever flavour is around you."
It's me!

ran outta stuff on tumblr to gaze at -.-

Wednesday

Went to dinner with Amy's pham at Steak on the Rocks at Gia Hoi + fried ice cream at Holy Basil. Sleptover and watched Hacksaw Ridge. 

Thursday

We made watermelon cake!!! Recipe from here

1. Almond dacquoise
2. Rosewater cream
3. Watermelon slices
4. Sugar soaked strawberries
5. Slivered pistachios
Put them all together........then you have a basic watermelon cake!!
These look a little sadder....
Tutored Kevin, had Amy's mum's pho for dinner, went to Stephen's house to watch Arrival then Stephen had to drive me home lmao

Friday

Don't want to fucking mark fucking hell


********************
MOVIE STUFF
********************

Catching up on 2016 releases like 

dresses like a hobo but holds a $1,395 handbag please explain.

Arrival (2016)

Dir. Denis Villeneuve
I really liked this!!! It was so interesting and gave you so many feels. I loved the aesthetic of the language HAHAHA I want to be able to shoot out a paragraph in a second with my ink hands in a nice pretty circle. I really liked this film's score as well it never felt overbearing.
Amy Adams was good in this and I will repost this here because it is even more relevant now
she should've fucking been nominated.

Bradford Young you are a genius please make more instagram worthy movies

Would rewatch / 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment