Saturday 18 February 2017

Hey Hey

Friday

"Gotcha"
"Gotcha"

I am that person that slides into yo dms. Basically I messaged someone on tumblr who's twitter I follow and omg they replied fak I literally did a 360 swivel on my chair and squealed I'm freaking out I'm not going to open the message goodbye THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS EVERYTIME I GET A MESSAGE THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME

Was going to do a "get to know you tag" but then I realised how un-interesting I was so I gave up halfway lmao also I remember when I first started this blog I said I wasn't ever going to do one.

Goals (why have I only found dodie now??!?!) this is so magical


Saturday

Every week is the same regret of "why did I leave this to the last minute"


********************
MOVIE STUFF
********************

Song To Song Trailer 

O M F G IM FUCKING SHOOK AGAIN OK RYAN GOSLING AND ROONEY MARA KINDA MAKE A CUTE COUPLE I DON'T KNOW I'M CONFLICTED I'VE WATCHED THIS TRAILER 4 FUCKING TIMES HOLY SHIT IT CAME OUT WHEN I WAS AT TUTOR SUPERVISING EXAMS SO I COULDN'T WATCH IT AND EVERYONE WAS TALKING ABOUT IT ON TUMBLR AND I WAS GETTING REALLY DISTRESSED I WAS LIKE CAN THEY DO THEIR FUCKING EXAMS FASTER BUT HERE IT IS OMG THE PART WHEN IT SLOWS DOWN AND ITS JUST RYAN GOSLING SINGING OMG CHILLS SHOOK WIG FLUNG THE FUCK OUT OF SPACE *JUST ALL THE TWITTER SLANG*
Song to Song poster fuck this cast is too good goodbye
Coming out in US on March 17 so probs not out in Aus for a few months RIP.

when your boss whispers quietly in your ear, "take some more classes"

jesus mary magdalene take the wheel

DIY christmas tree ideas

Ryan: City of Stars, are you shining just for me?
Rooney: ...... wrong movie bro

ok...........well............ this is just me all the time at parties there's nothing funny about this

Ok that's my fangirling done bye sorry to disturb you

We Need to Talk About Kevin (2011)

Dir. Lynn Ramsay
MORE LIKE WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS MOVIE OMG WHAT THE FUCK I'M ACTUALLY SHOOK LIKE IM SHAKING MY BLADDER WAS ABOUT TO EXPLODE IN THE LAST 20 MINUTES BUT I COULDN'T GO PEE BECAUSE OF HOW RIVETED I WAS BY THIS FILM CHILLS EVERYWHERE
HOLY SHITTO that was fucking intense. OK I am calm now and have a shitload of work to mark so here are a few quick thoughts. I have not seen/read any reviews for this whatsoever but imo Tilda Swinton and Ezra Miller were fucking amazing in this and the movie was fucking great. A little slow at the beginning but it picks up.
gna have ezra miller nightmares tonight fml

DO NOT READ THE SYNOPSIS FOR THIS MOVIE JUST WATCH IT ITS BETTER GOING INTO IT BLIND

12 Years A Slave (2013)

Dir. Steve McQueen
Jesus fucking christ that was so good and even though that was really confronting and hard to watch sometimes, I kind of want to re-watch it with people to share how good it was. This is one of those movies that holds you for the entire 2 hrs 14 min run-time and shakes you from beginning to end and screams at you "OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES CUS THIS IS THE SHIT BLACK PEOPLE WENT THROUGH". I'm just thinking if you were living in the 1950s and watched this, which is set in the 1840s, you would think wow we have come so far we no longer treat black people like animals. Then if today, you watched Hidden Figures which is set in the 1950s you'd be like wow we have come so far white people no longer treat black people as inferior to them SO maybe even though I think we are pretty good now, in 50 years time someone will make a movie about the 2000s and people in 2050 will be like wow we've come so far.

Ok idk what that was I just thought it was interesting how attitudes can change. Amy had an interesting question like who is the first person who decided that black people were inferior to them. We are conditioned nowadays to know that is not the case but, even if you won't admit it, I'm sure if you were brought up like white people in the 1840s you would think that treating black people like property would be totally fine too. or maybe you are a Brad Pitt type with different views.

What is even right and wrong we are just told as a society that some things are against the law and other things are not LIKE wtf are morals even do I have morals I do not know all I know is watching Lupita get beat like that was fucking terrible and I hope she is ok

O M FG there is this new movement like you know how these days its fine to love whoever you want (regardless or age, sex, race etc) but SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE think that the same should apply to paedophiles like is it their fault that they happen to be attracted to children? Obviously the issue here is that the children are too young to understand what is happening or be able to refute the advances AND ITS CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE. [to make clear I am not defending paedophiles I just feel like we are so malleable and just told what is moral and what is immoral tbh I'm the best example of this I never have an original thought in my head]

Ok I don't know where this rant is taking me but I'm done.

As an actor how can you not be like emotionally exhausted after shooting such an intense movie like that.
I think Sarah Paulson said she wasn't allowed to mingle with the black actors in order to make the cruelty she has to inflict more realistic - and so she wouldn't feel remorse for what she was saying/doing.

2 comments: