Sunday 29 May 2016

creepy af

Tfw you're bored and you try to do the creepiest photoshopping but nothing really works

The pug looks like a chinese man
Hmmmmmm I should probably do some work??

I REALLY WANNA PLAY POOL wtf am i doing watching pool videos instead of preparing work

Also I'm getting legit paid from Jimmys which is like a good and bad thing because I don't have to deposit into my bank account anymore but I get paid super which is ????? I would prefer being old and penniless than having 10% of my pay taken away from me atm.

I keep watching this
Watching Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and omg its so good I remember trying to watch it once but giving up because the beginning was boring af. But the whole movie is like so frustrating because you have some little shits ruining it for everyone. Sad. 

ALSO OMG OFFSPRING IS COMING BACK THE TRAILER FOR IT ON TEN LOOKS SO UNBELIEVABLE FUARK SUCH MEMORIES IT USED TO BE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SHOWS I STOPPED WATCHING AFTER LIKE SEASON 2 BUT STILL IT WAS SO GOOD!!! 

LITERALLY THE ONLY AUSSIE DRAMA WORTH WATCHING 
YOUR SISTER'S A SIX AND YOU'RE A PERFECT TENNNNNNNNNN

fk havent done anything

1 comment: