Saturday 7 May 2016

Times are Changin


"The quickest way to happiness?
Learning to be selfless
Ask more questions, talk about yourself less
Study David Bowie, James Baldwin and 2Pac
Watch the sun set with best friends from a rooftop
Wear a helmet - don't be stupid!
Jaywalk, but look before you do it
If it snows, go outside, build a jump, get some help
Get a sled, thrash the hill with your friends, 'til it melts
Go to festivals, camp, fall in love and dance
You're only young once, my love, one, this is your chance
Take risks, cause life moves so fast
You're only young once, my love, one, this is your chance"

I've been feeling happier lately. Maybe because I have no assignments due.

Yesterday went to sleepover at Amy's. Bought her mother some lil zumbo cakes (YAS V8 and LEMON MERINGUE) cus it was her birthday on Tuesday and was served by Karen Du but that feel when you know people who don't know who you are????
Yeh well that happened.

Also welcome to Zumbo's instagram it is beautiful.

Yesterday I had such a moral dilemma like it was P&N drama but like idk who to side with and its just a mess but I was with P then N called me like 3 times and he was like don't pick up so I was like omfg then I finally picked up and I had to pretend like P wasn't there with me and N asked me to eat lunch with her but I had to make up some bullshit reason and I just felt really bad because I had a long convo with her on the bus that morning about P and like FUCK neither of them read my blog though so its all g because I'm on N's side now but I talk to P then I get swayed to his side and seriously they should just sTOP.

Also I don't think the new season of New Girl is too great

OUR ROBOT IS READY FOR 3D PRINTING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Started watching Mr. Robot. Its ok. I don't really like how I have no clue what is going on. Its interesting though because the "hero" is so different to any traditional character you usually see on TV. Like he's a super skilled hacker with severe social anxiety and paranoia and has breakdowns because of how lonely he is.
Yes so went and tutored Kevin for maths!! fun!! still have access to sghs moodle and intranet lol thx for the past papers.

Cath Mai popped up to me on fb and she said the ENGG1000 peer assessment fucked up and started showing people's names on their submissions and she marked one and gave it a really good mark because it was mine HAHAHAHAHAH BLESS HER SOUL.

This morning chilled at Amy's for a bit then went home and made Sem 2 Timetable!!! Took like half an hour but I still got what I wanted. I feel for those optom kids lol Amy and Nellie's timetables are horrifying. RIP Tuesday and Wednesday.
So going to go shower now. I'm smelly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment