Tuesday 10 May 2016

"Oathkeeper" (Game of Thrones S06E03)

Strange title because we yes we saw numerous oaths being sworn/broken but we didn't see Brienne and her sword Oathkeeper wot.

Um quite an uneventful episode. Exciting things that happened were:

OLLY GOT FUCKED (also this reddit thread lol)
Olly got exactly what he deserved. I wished he begged for mercy at the end tho AND if Jon was like nah fuk yah m8 that would've been funny. 

 Not a fan of Jon's less voluminous hair :(
 This glorious shot after Ygritte dies :(
Anyway the show hasn't had any ships for a while. Like couple ships. Love doesn't last very long in Game of Thrones. 

TOWER OF JOY SCENE WAS YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Got to witness young squished face Ned Stark duel with Arthur Dayne. Was actually quite sad when Arthur died even though he was on screen for like 5 minutes. Felt more emotion over his death than Trystane/Doran's deaths.

R + L = J is so happening. I wish I could just binge watch the whole season but its so hard to avoid spoilers. Like I came home at 5:30 ish and opened my youtube and first thing that popped up was a thumbnail of Jon and Daenerys like "TOWER OF JOY SCENE EXPLAINED" and another thumbnail of Rickon?? Also I like watching recap videos and stuff and the guy recapping also nonchalantly explains what is going to happen next like oh its so obvious but to me it isnt so I just sit there like well...

Yeh ok after typing that out I realise I probably should stop watching those recap videos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment