Wednesday 11 May 2016

Stress-Less Week

If I was you I'd wanna be me too. I hated that song because Meghan Trainor is always so annoying but now I like it bcus dat bass.
Phase 3 results: Smashed the submission but screwed up assessment lmao. Also idk if I mentioned this but basically early last week ENGG1000 faculty fucked up and left the names of the submissions we had to assess. They fixed it up later tho but Cath Mai got mine and gave it 100 SHE'S SO NICE
The cool thing is that I actually wrote it in 1.5 hours. I was finishing off Jimmy reports two weeks ago and didn't have time. I then had to teach 4u class, got home at 7 and had to hand in my assignment at 8 gg. (sorry if I've already talked about this)

I went to uni with Amy today because tutored Kevin yesterday. I just sat outside library for a while to finish studying for Maple test when one of my 4u tutoring kids texted me lik "Linh wants to stalk you at uni" and I was so confused then I looked around and there were all these kids in Cecil Hills High School uniform wandering around. After like 10 seconds all three of the 4u kids came around the corner HAHAHAHAH what a coincidence. They all do bio and were checking out the Disease Museum thing. We had a lil awkward conversation then they left me to study. They said that uni life looks so lonely because everyone sits by themselves.  I've avoided clicking on one girl's facebook messages because I don't want to do all the questions she has sent me. But I will soon. 

After my chem tute, met up with Emily and Dan who were just chilling. Dan gave me a free donut voucher to Doughnut Time (yas THEIR DONUTS LOOK SO GOOD http://www.doughnuttime.com.au/our-doughnuts/) so his sus-ness is like decreasing. Stephen, Amy and Phuc all think he is seedy af.

Commando Steve was at uni today showing people how to work out?? He was just chilling in the quad for a few hours lol. He's so big. And yes its all part of stress-less week organised by Arc where they have all these small events around uni. Like there are double beds just casually in the quad where ppl can sleep/chill, Optus has this virtual reality snowboarding/skateboarding/surfboarding thing, people are walking around with the instagram  square thing you take photos with...

I aint even stressing so how can I stress less? 

ALSO OMG LAST NIGHT WHEN I WAS GOING HOME WITH AMY AND STEPHEN WE RAN INTO FENG LOL. THEN AFTER THAT WE WERE JUST LIKE OMG IS THAT MS MA. AND IT WAS MS MA. And she didn't remember any of our names. She was holding a baby and she was like oh its not mine its my sisters HAHAHA. 

Also I'm writing this on the train and the sunset rn is beautiful. It's not as fabulous as the one two nights ago but still pretty good. 

Sharon is volunteering at Cabramatta library so she's full being all touristy and buying avocado shakes and pork rolls. But she doesn't know which one is good. She bought the $2.50 one from across the train station which is not that nice -.- 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete