Tuesday 24 May 2016

I'm just a dreamer

LAST PHYSICS LAB TODAY THANK LORDDDDDDDD NEVER GOING TO HAVE TO DO PURE PHYSICS AGAIN LOVE LOVE LOVE

Stephen missed the lab because he was "preoccupied" and missed the bus so I went with THIN LIZZY TODAY INSTEAD. idk how she has survived this semester without a lab partner. WE GOT 10/10!!!!! fudged most of our results thanks to andy

Idk what to get for my mum's bday. I "bought" her a donut from doughnut time (but really I just used the free coupon Dan gave me), and also got her a new spatula. Lmao I need to get her a proper present but WHAT

I feel like I need to do something creative. Like paint something. Or make a movie. idk I feel so bored. If i made a movie the background music would be young folks. I was walking to the train station today and I was like lol how funny would it be if I made music videos for all of sam smiths songs and idk why I kept thinking of sticking money on peoples foreheads because they don't have money on their minds. 

I'm just a shadow of your thoughts of me
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Ailee can sing. First 1.5 mins are the best because after that they're both just screaming. 
xoxo Gossip Serena

I feel like i need to hang out with friends more OUTSIDE of uni because I only ever seen people during uni this is very unhealthy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment