Monday 9 May 2016

I want to be a magician

I actually want to be a magician omg that would be so fun.

I've been watching magic videos for like a few hours now they are so interesting. Penn and Teller's Fool Us is so entertaining. Youtube understands me.

I fell down this crazy magic rabbit hole when I rewatched one video I saw a while ago. 
I challenge you to NOT be amazed. I think I've watched this at least 6 times.

I LOVE IT when you can see everything close up but still have no clue how they do iT
SUCH BEAUTY SUCH ART SUCH SKILL

Also video call me on fb if you want to see some MAGIC because I have lots but no one wants to see them

So basically did nothing again. Struggled over phys quiz which I got 75% for gg. Went to play tennis with Phuc's friends yesterday and it was awks because I was so shit. I was literally fulfilling the "hit like a girl" stereotype.

Expectation:
 Reality:
Love how the ball boy gives no fucks

Anyway yay my parents let me go to CEUS cruise on Friday!

I'm so lazy help

0 comments:

Post a Comment