Friday 13 May 2016

tyre

SO yeh 16 pages of 3u questions later
People seem so intimidating irl but on chat they are so nice??????????? why u do dis

Also I was an idiot and volunteered to do my engo group's report. But fuarkkkkkk have to do it by Monday gg bye Serena good luck in the afterlife I hope you see lots of famous dead people.

Idk why I'm blogging its 1:37am and I have so much shit to do holy shit I need to sleep and my stomach is rumbling and everything is a mess

AND IDK WHAT TO WEAR FOR CEUS CRUISE TMR FML WHAT IS FRIDAY THE 13TH??? I have no halloween clothes halp. Want to get turnt but hopefully i don't forget i have responsibilities (9:30am tutoring class FK).

WENT TO EAT KOREAN LUNCH TODAY WITH AMY AND MEI. It was kind of spontaneous. I needed to get my charger back from Amy so we were like ok lets meet up then Amy ran into Mei on the train who was on her way to uni and somehow Amy convinced her to skip her tute so lol we all went to Danjee to eat some yummy korean food. It was so good omg. I can't even.

We got the jap chae, some miso soup like stew thing and a bibimbap THEY WERE ALL SO YUMMY. AND OMG THE SIDEDISHES WERE TO DIE FOR.

Then we went to Kanzi and got the green tea bingsoo it was like a solid 6.5/10 maybe would buy again but not that worth it

Then I went to uni at like 2 for Engo group project and we didn't do anything for 3 hours so i might as well not have gone to uni -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment