Wednesday 4 May 2016

PANdan PANcakes

Woke up for an uneventful chem tutorial. We're doing the same equilibrium stuff that we did in Industrial Chemistry.

Had some free VSA pandan pancakes with LULU. They were pretty meh. Pandan waffles are much better. We only had maple syrup as a topping but ran into Gabby later and she had coconut flakes and condensed milk on hers :( I wish I took a picture.
They were advertised to look like that. But trust me they more green....and more burnt. 

Lulu and I have such similar tutoring struggles HAHAAHAHA. We're both bullied by our kids because they don't respect us.

Anyway, ran up to upper campus for math tutorial and grabbed a free Women In Engo sausage sizzle on da way. Omg my Algebra tutor is so funny. She keeps asking us questions and no one answers her and she looks at the floor and says to herself "come on guys we've done so much" *sad face*. She also randomly says to our whole class, "why are you doing 1141?"

Ooft just showed my mum some of the deaths from Game of Thrones + the big scene in last episode and she was like omg you watch such violent things

Heres a massive spoiler alert if you havent seen GOT yet

GRAPHIC DEATH GIF COMPILATION
 My personal favourite: CROWN FOR KING
*and of course most shocking goes to murder of Robb's wife and her unborn baby

I'm so lazy halP

I hate engineering why am I doing it. Playing around with Sketch Up. It kinda reminds me of Sims. just a lot harder. Also wtf I'm getting motion sickness from this lmao

0 comments:

Post a Comment