Thursday 19 May 2016

Life's a bitch with no pre-nup

Do you ever just laugh at how you're probably going to be single forever but its ok because you have friends in relationships that you can third wheel all the time and if you third wheel for long enough you all become a tricycle.

What use is money when you need someone to hold. I LOVE YOU SAM SMITH.
Beautiful song (and yes only like half a year late)

Woot woot had some Nem Nuong sliders with Lulu yesterday shes like my VSA free food buddy because we are free at the same time on Wednesday. I love VSA.

My fucking chem demonstrator is such a dick. I was with Phuc and Nancy today at 5 when the reports were due and Nancy was still doing hers. We were like haha lol if any of the demonstrators actually come at 5 to pick them up. GUESS WHO SHOWS UP. OUR CHEM DEMONSTRATOR. GEOFFREY BLACK. More like this shit.
HE WAS LIKE THERE ON THE DOT what kind of person has such a shitty life they have to be there ON THE FUCKING DOT

Also he saw us all crowded around Nancy doing hers then he was like hahahahahahahahaahaha you're all going to get marked down and we were like uhhhhhhhhh we already handed ours in?? and then he was like (SMUG AS FUCK) "well she hasn't.... Maybe I should collect all the other demonstrator's ones that are due at 5." And then we were all kinda like
Don't know if I've ever talked about my chem demonstrator. Basically he is like the dick of all dicks. He's so rude when you ask him questions and he marks you down for the littlest thing. Like most people in our bench area didn't put a slash for the units because we used to the high school way of brackets like time (min) but no HE DIDN'T GIVE US OUR CORE SKILL FOR GRAPHING BECAUSE WE DIDN'T DO A SLASH. AND I ASKED AROUND AND OTHER DEMONSTRATORS WERE SO KIND AND GAVE THEM THE CORE SKILL ANYWAY.

Well yeh went to physics tutorial today and actually learnt things which is good. I was going to be lazy and not go but Amy was like hmm you should go. There was like a total of 10 ppl there and there used to be 40 gg. Thats what happens when tutes aren't compulsory. Michelle and I have such a good time in phys other hahaha we never know how to do any of the questions and the demonstrators are kinda like wtf are these two girls doing

Our eng project is not going too well. oh well. I honestly cannot anticipate dealing with the stress of writing the report next week cries. Em, Phuc and I did jackshit in our tute today because we so useless. I showed them my card tricks and they were so unamused. I was sad. 

When I slept over at Amy's yesterday I showed her mum the magic tricks and she was so excited. 

Life's a bitch with no pre-nup

Spare yourself the sadness there is hidden text that you may or may not want to read
Like I'm just not likeable enough for people to want to be friends with me. Want to go back to those pre year 10 days when self-confidence was not an issue. I don't think I have true feelings anymore everything is just like not honest. Idk how to describe it. Its just like I'm never ever not thinking of what to say next or what to do next or what to think next. My mind is always processing the situation and thinking of what I SHOULD do rather than what I would naturally do. Because what I naturally would do is wrong. Only when I'm with a few people do I really feel like myself. Do you ever just wanna shut off your brain

Thursdays are such a shitty day cus its like the midpoint of the week when I have to start worrying about preparing tutoring work. Sucks my life every week.

Ran into Tian and Fiona Lam at Carramar station.

I always ditch people that I don't want to hang out with at parties lol

Spent whole of yesterday designing a base for the robot but my group didn't even use it so I'm sad.

How will I know if you really love me? I say a prayer with every heartbeat. I fall in love whenever we meet. 

Done with life I can't deal with being an adult and making friends and doing things with my existence like what do I even do. Thanks for sticking with me. I'll know when I reach the lowest part of my life when I crack open the vodka in my cupboard. 

PEACE OUT

1 comment: